St Paul's Catholic Primary School
A Voluntary Academy
Aspire not to have more but to be more – St Oscar Romero
Tuesday 24th March 2020 - Day 2
LO: To participate in daily physical activity
Use the link in Daily Routines to join Joe Wicks in his daily PE lesson on YouTube. Live 9:00 to 9:30.
LO: To identify synonyms and antonyms
Use the links at the bottom of the page, in the following order:
1) Open the Grammar PowerPoint and work through the slides, teaching yourself about what on earth synonyms and antonyms are (you might remember because I talk about them)
2) Click on the link to the Frog Game. It has options for a range of difficulties and you can play a synonyms game and an antonyms game. If you want to move on in your learning, try the homonyms game FOR FUN. Basically, use your arrow keys to make the frog munch words. YUM.
3) Open the 'antonyms and synonyms work' document and complete the activities in your spelling journal - small yellow book.
LO: To calculate the perimeter of shapes
1) Watch the video link if you don't know what perimeter means.
2) Use the Perimeter PPT to have a go.
3) Have a go at one of the worksheets measuring / drawing- some need printing.
4) Year 6...Can you solve some perimeter problems on the cards?
LO: To discover and observe the nature you can see from your window or your garden - keep a nature diary
Open the Nature Diary document for instructions