LO: To find a unit fraction of an amount
- Use the PPT to learn how to find fractions of amounts and then answer the questions on the last slide in your books,
If you finish your lesson and have time left, complete some of your My Maths homework.
LO: To find fractions of amounts
- Start with the first sheet - can you answer the questions using what you learned yesterday?
- Can you work through the rest of the sheets? How far can you go?
LO: To recognise 2D and 3D shapes
- Use the video or PowerPoint slides to learn about 2D and 3D shapes.
- Answer the questions and then mark your work.
LO: To make 2D and 3D shapes
- Use the video or PowerPoint slides to learn about 2D and 3D shapes with this activity,