Thinking about the class novel text you read yesterday, choose another reading activity card.
Maths Lesson 2
LO: To multiply 4 digit numbers by 2 digit numbers
- Click on the PowerPoint and work through the example questions.
- Try to set our your work like you would at school.
- Have a go at the questions on the sheet of your choice.
- Mark your work.
To identify arguments for and against deforestation
- The lesson PowerPoint below contains instructions, information, video links and questions to answer, all about deforestation.
- Work your way through the lesson, making notes and answering questions when asked.
Use the video link for a Gamelan music lesson