Today, please make sure you have completed the.............
.............from this week. If you still have any of those lessons to do, please do those first, before choosing from the following activities.
We have a celebration assembly today, at 10am. You are welcome to join us using the link and meeting ID which were on last week's newsletter. The password is being sent via text.
LO: To complete a set of PE activities
LO: To develop reading for pleasure through book recommendations
- Click on the link to the video and follow the instructions to guide you through the lesson.
- When the video ends, please write a book recommendation on the Padlet below. If you do it early enough, it could even end up on the weekly newsletter!
LO: To create a pencil pot
- Use the video and have a go at making one of these pencil pots! We are doing this in class too.
- You will need 6 pieces of paper, some glue, scissors and a piece of card.
LO: To create some 'give away' art.
- This lesson is part of a series of lessons, but today we will be doing this particular activity. Don't worry if it mentions past lessons that you haven't done - you'll still understand what to do.
- It includes some physical activity and equipment beyond pen, paper or pencil.
- Please make sure you have an adult to help you when needed.
- You may need: paper, pencil, crayons, straws/lollypop sticks/pipe cleaners, plastic/paper cups, glue/tape, scissors.
- Use the video link and watch the video, stopping and starting it when needed.
- You will learn about a special type of art, called 'give away' art.
Prayer and Liturgy
LO: To plan a Prayer and Liturgy (Collective Worship) to lead in front of the class
- Use the resources below to help you plan a prayer and liturgy which you will be able to lead in class.