Good morning! Here are today's learning activities.
Start the day with this times tables activity.
Repeat the game as many times as you need to get your highest score in the fastest time you can.
LO: To develop fitness and agility
Only if you're well enough!
LO: To answer VIPERS questions.
- Open the document and read the text about 'weather, climate and biomes.'
- It's a challenging text with lots of technical words, so ask for help at home if you need to.
- Answer the VOCABULARY and VIPERS questions, writing down your answers.
If you are already finished and organised, then here are some more activities
LO: To develop reading for pleasure through personal reflection
- In this lesson, we will explore examples of genre in literature.
- We will reflect on what reading for pleasure means.
- We will spend time thinking about different important texts to us and create a 'Reading River' to show our own personal journeys in reading.
LO: To make a paper pen stand
- We used this video in class last term after one of the Year 6 pupils recommended the activity.
- If you have any time left, why not give it another go?