Join in with Joe Wicks for your daily Physical activity - Live on YouTube 9:00 - 9:30am
LO: To take part in an online lesson Podcast with Pie Corbett
- To link our computing and English together, I'd like for you today to take part in an online English lesson Podcast, led by some well-known educationalists.
- The Podcast is steamed LIVE from 9:30 to 10:30am, for those of you who can access a computer at this time, and you will be able to interact with the Podcast if you wish. If you can't use the computer at this time, don't worry, the Podcast is left on the page and then archived there, so all the previous shows are there to enjoy.
- Firstly, click on the link below, to access the page.
- When you get onto the page, read the welcome paragraph and then you will see the 'Listen to today's live show' audio player.
- Listen to the Podcast, join in with the activities and let me know how it went! The main outcome for this lesson is to have a really good understanding of what a Podcast sounds like...plus you get to do some work with the amazing Pie Corbett!
Year 5 LO: To subtract decimals within 1
Year 6 LO: To identify angles in a triangle
- Click on the link for your year group and scroll down until you get to Summer 1 - Week 1 - Lesson 2 (w/c 20 April)
- Watch the video, following the instructions when it tells you to stop and start. The video will tell you when to answer the questions on the sheet.
- Mark your work. :)
LO: To complete your nature diary and documentary
This afternoon, you've got some free time to finish working on your nature diary and your David Attenborough inspired nature documentary. I would like the video documentaries to be emailed to email@example.com if possible as it would be lovely to see or hear you!
Of course, you are free to continue your nature diaries into the future if you're inspired, however I know Miss Johnson will be setting the science work from next week onward.