Tuesday 13th December 2022
- Silent Reading
- Advent Calendar
Christmas Colouring Competition
- Enlarge the sheet to A3
- Copy for each pupil plus spares!
- Lots of coloured felts or pencils on desks
- You need to colour the A3 sheet.
- You will need to add your name onto the design, around the edge. It needs to be large and clear to be seen from a distance.
- You can add patterns, texture, shading to any part of the picture. For example, maybe you have added a pattern to the walls (wallpaper) or made wrapping paper look Christmassy.
- The more effort and time you spend planning and colouring, the better your colouring will be.
- We use these designs as our place mats for the Christmas lunch.
- It is a mindfulness activity, which can give us some focus, stillness and peace in a busy time of year. This is good for you.
- It's a competition and this is the prize!
LO: To use formal written multiplication
- Today, you will be pairing up, to teach each other how to use the formal written method of multiplication.
- Year 6 have covered this before and have some tricks and tips to help us.
- Let's start with HOW TO DO IT.
- Thankfully here is a video I made earlier.
Can you do these in your books?
52 x 34 =
43 x 25 =
35 x 42 =
24 x 53 =
Christmas Themed Activities