To develop netball skills
- Below you will find two documents all about netball.
- One has information about the rules of netball.
- The other contains lots of ideas for 'at home' netball activities.
- First, read the rules and then have a go at some of the activities.
- Next, make a poster about the rules of netball which can be given to Mr Tweedy for use in our netball lessons.
LO: To write a rhyming couplet and turn it into a work of art
- Click on the link below, to open the BBC Ten Pieces page.
- Scroll down a little to the second row of videos: Taking inspiration from Kerry Andrew’s No Place Like, Angry Dan guides you in creating art work influenced by the theme of "home".
- Watch the first video. Watch Lemn Sissay as he explores Kerry Andrew's piece using facts and insight, beautiful animation and footage from the heart of the Ten Pieces Children's Choir.
- Watch the second video: Angry Dan shows you how to create a rhyming work of art on the theme of “home”.
- Keep your work safe to bring in to school.
LO: To create a perspective drawing in the style of L.S. Lowry