LO. To know about the Ascension and reflect on what it was like for the disciples.
1) Click and work through the PowerPoint I have prepared for you below.
2) If you struggle accessing the videos on the PowerPoint, do not worry as I have included them below.
3) Don’t forget to email me your responses to the tasks set or to post them on our class blog!
Geography - 'Anywhere Island Project 2020'
Click below to find out about the exciting learning that will be taking place this half term in Geography and complete week one's task! I can't wait to see your creations.
1) Get someone at home to test you on your Week 5 spellings from last half term.
2) Click on ''Year 5 Summer Spelling Sheet'' or the ''Year 6 Summer Spelling Sheet'' below to view your spelling lists for this half term.
3) You will be learning 'List 1' this week and tested on these next Friday.
4) Click on and work through your year group's spelling lesson.
5) You can find more spelling and handwriting support resources on 'Year 5 or Year 6 General Resources Page.' Remember you do not have to complete all of these.
It is important to keep practising your times tables as they are the key to almost everything in Maths! I have included a link to the 192 Challenge Sheets we use in class (scroll across the bottom for the different sheets and answers.) I would like you to have a go at the 192 challenge. Maybe set someone at home the 192 challenge too. Let me know how you get on!