Good morning all! My main messages are on your Year 1 and Year 2 pages today, as is your maths and topic work link. Our literacy work is explained below...
Our literacy writing work - continuing with our biographies about Jacques Cousteau...
I enclose pictures from the books we have read below which will remind you of some of the facts and also help you with your pictures.
- To use capital letters and full stops to punctuate your sentences.
- Extend your sentences using the conjunctions we spoke about yesterday.
- Use capital letters for the names of people, places and names.
- Year 2- proof read your work to check it makes sense and that you have done the above.
- Make interesting word choices... use technical words such as ‘aqua lung’ but also adjectives to describe things.
- Good luck and enjoy!