Computing Lesson Resources
LO: To create a radio jingle for a radio show
- Use the PowerPoint to guide you through this lesson.
- What would your radio station or show be called?
- Listen to the audio files below. There is a backing track (the music in the background) and a voice over (the speaking or singing). The jingles are at the beginning of finished podcasts done by some old members of Oak Class.
- Use the 'creating radio jingles' sheet to help you import backing tracks from the link.
- Create your jingle - it needs music and a voice over.
- We will use the jingle (music and voice over) in our own podcasts next week, so make sure you save your work.